Holy Chapels

Holy Chapels

Holy ChapelsTelephonePhotos
Agioi Anargiri (11th century)AgionAnargyron
Ag. Panteleimon Chiliomodiou (16th  century )AgiosPanteleimon
Osios Christodoulos Alikon (17th  century )2247032994OsiosHristodoulos
Ag. Georgios tou Avlakiou (17th  century )AgiosGeorgios_Avlakiou
Panaghia tou Grava (18th  century )22470 31388Panagia_Grava
Panaghia tis Koumanas (18th  century)2247031489Panagia_Koumana
Panaghias tou CHAROU LIPSON (17th century)Panagia
Profitis Ilias (18th century)ProfitisIlias
Asomaton (12th century )2247031276
Panaghia tou Mandilaki (17th century )
Panaghia tou Kikkou (17th century )
Evaggelismos tis Theotokou LIPSON (KATO PANAGHIA) (18th century)
Metamorfosi & Aksion Estin KALAMOTIS22470 33088

You might also like

Sights

The Windmills of Patmos

The windmills of Chora Built in the east of the Holy Monastery of Patmos, on the top of the hill with view of the sea, the three windmills of Chora

Sights

Simantiri Mansion

The oldest building in the country after the Monastery, located near the renowned Monastery of Zoodochos Pigi, Simantiri Mansion was built in 1625 by Smyrnian artisans and is a characteristic

Sights

The Italian Building (Skala)

Built in 1932, by order of the Italian Governor Mario Lago to house the barracks of the Constabulary, the Post, the Customs and its warehouses, the “Italian Building”, as it